Tell me about good computer games | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alfredo39 Jul 14
Tell us about the games you would recommend to play. It would be interesting to find something new to play.
HelenStarborn Jul 15

I want to start by saying that I really like to play games. It's a great way for me to relax and gain strength for the next day. In games I started playing when I was a child. Then I was not able to play new things, but I had a pc on which I played gta 3. I really liked this game.Now I prefer story-driven games where I can take my time to play. Just I play games that I find on the Internet. Recently I found a cool game called slope unblocked. The essence of the game is that you have to control the ball and avoid obstacles. I want to say that this game has beautiful graphics, and for me it is important.  If you want, you can try to play here slope unblocked .I recommend to try it!

Andriano22 Jul 15
I recommend playing GTA 5. It's a very cool game from professional developers. Beautiful graphics, interesting storyline is all about this game. Also recommend to evaluate the online mode in the game.
Gellehaiak Sep 7
There are a lot of good computer games, actually. I think the question could be put another way, namely: what games have captured your mind lately?
This seems more interesting to me because I just found a new game that I've been playing for many weeks now and can't stop.
I found this game on an internet resource, and since then, I don't keep looking for FIFA 22 PS5 Account because I've seen it, and I'm enjoying the excitement of the game. I love playing Fifa, and it's the game of my childhood and teenage life.