Hair Extensions and Excess Shedding Issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Geron Sep 12

Hair Extensions Shedding

Getting hair extensions can be quite involved. There are numerous different ways available, several various sorts and characteristics of hair to use and many different stylists to choose from Sassinahair 22 inch hair extensions. Hair Extensions are not something that you ought to hurry in to without thoroughly checking points out. Many things can make a mistake if they're perhaps not correctly linked, removed and maintained.

One matter that could develop hair extensions is shedding. Shedding begins at the idea of attachment. There are numerous other ways that the hair extensions can be attached. When the point whereby these were linked becomes loose, the hair expansion may get and fall out from the hair. Often the normal hair will come out as well. Some shedding is to be expected. Listed here is a problem from a female that had this issue.

Hair Extension Issue:

I've extensions that have been merged in to my hair using the strand method. I experienced hair extensions before and it seems that I always end up having surplus shedding for many reason. I don't have a hair loss problem and my hair is pretty thick. I was thinking if maybe my stylist must utilize the hair with the stuff that is previously on the methods combined with the regular stuff she employs in the gun. Might this produce the extensions better? I love having hair extensions, but within 3 weeks I am prepared for a fill. I don't believe they should drop anywhere near this much

Answer:

I'michael sorry that you're having troubles together with your extensions falling out. This could be a really frequent problem with some hair expansion methods. I am not really a qualified cosmetologist, so I can't offer you an expert opinion. But I have inked intensive research on hair extensions and I will share with you a number of the data I've learned.First of all, it's regular to get rid of some extensions and need filling in. Many hair extensions techniques require regular maintenance visits to address this type of problem. But, if you are losing plenty of the extensions, something else may be wrong.There can be 3 explanations why your extensions are falling out.1. Your own hair isn't powerful enough to put up the hair. (You did not note if the extensions are taking out your normal hair once they fall out.)2. Your own hair for reasons uknown (perhaps also oily, dry, etc.) is not working well with the stuff that the stylist has used.3. The extensions are not being devote correctly (Did you thoroughly have a look at your stylist's qualifications and instruction for hair extensions?)

A few of the pre-tipped hair extensions available nowadays are with particular distinct hair expansion techniques that the stylist must be experienced and licensed to attach. The chemical makeup of the pre-tipped extensions might vary compared to the stuff that the stylist is using. I wouldn't believe mixing two forms of glues would be beneficial to your hair. Is your stylist concerned with too many extensions receding? A qualified hair expansion stylist may know when too much shedding is happening and some action must be taken.If you're unhappy together with your stylist, probably you may schedule a hair expansion consultation at other salons in your area to ensure that you can have another qualified opinion about your hair extensions. Some salons cost a small cost for the consultation