hold a hearing on Petersons licensing before Tuesday. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
sxx123 Jan 13 '16
BARCELONA, Spain -- After having been ruled out with the flu, Lionel Messi showed no signs of illness when he netted a pair of second-half goals in Barcelonas 4-0 win over Osasuna in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday. nike free run 3 sverige . Barcelona had announced earlier in the day that Messi would miss the game because of flulike symptoms, but minutes before the start of the round-of-16 game the club said its star "had responded positively to treatment and is better." Messi went on after halftime and had little trouble taking his season scoring tally to 31 goals while giving Barcelona a sizable advantage in the knockout series. The Argentina forward headed in a cross from Cesc Fabregas in the 72nd minute and fired in a left-footer from the edge of the area in stoppage time. "I hadnt vomited and didnt have a temperature, it was just a stomach ache, nothing else," Messi said after the game. "Thats why I didnt practice in the morning, but later I felt better and was good to play." Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola insisted after the game that the club had acted correctly in originally ruling Messi unfit for the match since he hadnt been able to take part in morning training. "This morning (Messi) had stomach pains and shakes, he didnt feel well, and since (Victor) Valdes had the flu we thought Messi had it too, so I sent him home," Guardiola said after the game. "Later in the afternoon he called and said he was better, and I decided I preferred to have him on the bench as opposed to the stands." Goalkeeper Valdes did miss the game because of the flu, according to the club. Backup goalkeeper Jose Pinto was already set to start for last years runner-up, meaning reserve team goalkeeper Oier Olazabal took Valdes spot on the bench. The two Spanish teams will play the second leg in Pamplona next week. If Barcelona eliminates Osasuna, it faces a possible meeting with defending champion Real Madrid in the quarterfinals. nike roshe run rea . -- Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home. nike roshe run billigt . Golden Boy Promotions announced that the May 19 rematch for the WBA and IBF junior welterweight belts was called off. The statement Wednesday cited Petersons positive doping test and the Nevada Athletic Commissions inability to hold a hearing on Petersons licensing before Tuesday.Also on there is Lacks Dad. Heres a video of Lack talking about his mask. Of course, Eddie is not the first goalie to deal with the Swedish Chef, as seen here. Nike Air Max 90 Essentialcheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '