Discussion: Physically Battling for Position in FIFA 17 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
supodum Sep 16 '16

Topic: So in previous fifa's, you could mash L2 and move the left stick into your opponent and muscle them outta the way to win a header. This was extremely effective With tall/strong players, especially when your opponenet didn't know about this particular trick. Using shoot/clear to head the ball out was also much more effective at winning headers than the pass button. However, FIFA 17, L2 mashing while pushing your player into the opponent doesn't seem to push for position to win a header at all, anyone have some tips for me to body for position? Losing a lot more Aerial dudes in 17.

By the way, our site is the cheapest fifa 17 coins seller. And recent days, we provide fifa 17 ios coins in cheap price.

Edit: I'm talking about physically battling for position before a ball in the air gets there. I have no idea how to use my players body to win a header like in previous fifa's.

A: I think the new physicality stuff is LB+LT / L1/L2 If I'm not mistaken, you could try that instead.

I'm not certain tho because origin is completely gimped on my pc since they forced this beta update on everybody so I can't download the demo

A: If you press a face button twice, it hits it low. So if you mash the button, you just head it into the ground, which means you might as well not be winning shit, especially if you're going over a smaller player from behind (ex long kicks from the keeper).

I did this for a whole day before figuring it out.

The Forum post is edited by supodum Nov 22 '16